VERMONT IS A MAGICAL PLACE ALL YEAR ROUND, BUT ITS EXQUISITE BEAUTY IS AMPLIFIED IN THE FALL. ESCAPE YOUR DAILY GRIND AND RECHARGE AS THE TREES TRANSFORM INTO A COLORFUL KALEIDOSCOPE OF REDS, ORANGES, AND YELLOWS...
Join me and Kate Heffernan at Good Commons Retreat Center in Plymouth, VT for a long weekend of fall foliage, delicious local meals, and some amazing yoga.
Arrive: Thu, October 18 @ 4pm
Depart: Sun, October 21 @ 1pm
Each day will begin with a light breakfast followed by a vigorous all-levels vinyasa flow practice in a warm, welcoming yoga studio. Following the practice, fresh lunch will be provided and the afternoon brings a myriad of options for activities such as relaxing in the hot tub, hiking, and exploring the county stores in nearby villages. During the late afternoon, we will gather for a relaxing and rejuvenating yoga practice followed by a delicious dinner. We will also arrange for a massage therapist to make your retreat even more nourishing (additional fees apply).
Accommodations and pricing
THIS RETREAT IS SOLD OUT. If you would like to be placed on our wait list, please contact me. All prices listed below are per person and include all accommodations, all meals, and six yoga classes. Transportation to and from Good Commons is not included, but we can help set up car pools. A deposit of $250 can be made to ensure your spot with payment in full due by August 18. Here are all of the rooms in the house:
- Bedroom 1: 2 twin beds ($650 each)
- Bedroom 2: 2 twin beds ($650 each)
- Bedroom 3: 1 double bed ($700) & 1 twin bed ($650)
- Bedroom 4: 1 double bed in a private room ($950)
- Bedroom 5: 1 double bed ($700) & 1 twin bed ($650)
- Bedroom 6: 1 king bed ($750) & 1 twin bed ($650)
- Loft: 1 double ($650) & 8 twins ($600 each)
Prices are per person and include everything: accommodations, yoga, and all meals. For the shared rooms, you can either book with a friend or plan to make a new one! For questions, special dietary needs, or to request a roommate, please email Kate. All reservations are first come first serve. Payments can be made with Paypal* or with a check that you can either hand to me or Kate, or mail to: Kate Heffernan, 31 Elm Street # 1, Somerville, MA 02143.
*A 2.9% service fee applies to all Paypal payments.
- $250 deposit is non-refundable.
- Full payment is due by August 18, which is 2 months prior to the retreat.
- If payment in full has been received and you need to cancel prior to August 18, we will refund everything except the $250 deposit.
- If payment in full has been received and you need to cancel between August 19 and September 17, we will refund everything except the $250 deposit and there will be an additional 10% cancellation fee.
- There will be no refunds of any amount after September 18.
About Kate & Ben
Kate and I have both been teaching classes and teacher training in the Boston area for several years. We both completed our 200 hour teacher training with YogaWorks and our 300-hour teacher training with Down Under School of Yoga. Both of us have trained extensively with Natasha Rizopoulos - along with many other senior teachers - and we will cultivate a safe space while helping you to explore your edge. Find out more about Kate at Kate-Yoga.com